A delicious and healthy lunch or dinner for all the family!
2 tbspolive oil
2tbspFreshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
1. Cook the pasta of your choice according to package instructions.
2. While the pasta is cooking, cut the zucchini and cherry tomatoes into bite-sized pieces.
3. Add a drizzle of olive oil to a large pan and allow to heat up for a few minutes, then add the zucchini and cherry tomatoes to the pan, sauteing for about 5 – 10 minutes with a little sea salt and pepper.
4. During the final minute of sauteing the vegetables add in the arugula and cook until almost wilted.
5. Drain most of the pasta, reserving just a tbsp or two of the pasta water and pour the pasta back into the pot with the olive oil and lemon juice. Add in the canned tuna (chopped up with a fork) and sauteed vegetables.
6. Divide between two plates, sprinkle some black pepper on top and enjoy.